|Russian Orthodox Church Abroad Provisional Supreme Church Authority|
· 21\12\08 - During Divine Liturgy in the Church of Archangel Michael in Odessa, Metropolitan Agafangel ordained a reader form Voronezh, Aleksey Merzlinin, as sub-deacon and then deacon. Clergy from the Odessa church served with Vladyka Agafangel, along with Archpriest Oleg Mironov, the rector of the parish where the newly-named deacon will serve.
· 17\12\08 - The first clergy conference of the Bolgrad diocese took place in the Church of St. Ignatiy (in the city of Chadyr-lunga, Moldova) on the feast day of Great Martyr Barbara. Divine liturgy was celebrated by Bishop Georgiy with Archpriest Vasiliy Izikli, and Hieromonks Aleksey (Kaloyev), Nikolay (Zavyalov), and Duly (Patosk). The Vth All-Diaspora Council was discussed at the clergy conference, along with matters concerning the clergy and the running of the diocese.· An article by the Most Reverend Klemes, Bishop of Gardikion, about the Vth All-Diaspora Council. Bishop Klemes, of the Old Calendar Church of Greece, was a distinguished guest at the Council.
· The diocesan website of the Bolgrad diocese has debuted at http://slovestnik.ru.gg/
· A gallery of photos of the Vth All-Diaspora Council can be viewed on the website of the St. Petersburg diocese: http://www.vishegorod.ru/v-sobor-photos.html
· The Vth All-Diaspora Council took place November 18-22, 2008, in New York, USA. The notable results were: the election of a Hierarch and members of the Synod of Bishops; the declaration that the "Act of Eucharistic Communion" is an unlawful and non-conciliar document; the approval of a Determination regarding sergianism; and the Glorification among the saints of the Third First Hierarch of the ROCA, Metropolitan Philaret.
· 13/11/08 - Mitered Archpriest Vladimir Savitsky, the rector of the Church of Great Martyr Duchess Elizabeth in St. Petersburg, has reposed. Eternal Memory!· 03/11/08 - The minutes of the general meeting of the Administrative Council of the ROCA North American Administrative District. · 31\10\08 - Bishop Georgiy - Memorandum on the acceptance into the body of the ROCA of the bishops of the Russian Orthodox Catacomb Church (sekachevtsevs). (Including a correction from 01\11\08).
· On the occasion of the patronal feast of the Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos in the city of Gongaz, Moldova, the rector, the Most Reverend Georgiy, Bishop of Bolgrad, celebrated the liturgy with Archpriest Vasiliy Ikizli and Hieromonk Aleksey (Kaloev) along with about 300 attendees. During the Holy Liturgy, 136 people took communion, including about 47 children. The sermon for that day spoke about the meaning of the feast day and the importance of a church in our lives as a place where heaven and earth meet during our prayers. The liturgy was followed by a trapeza.
Before that, Most Reverend Bishop Georgiy visited the parish of St. Ignatius Brianchaninov in Chadyr, Moldova, where he served the liturgy with Hieromonk Aleksey (Kaloev).
· On Sunday, October 12, 2008, the patronal feast of the Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos in the city of Niteroi (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) was celebrated. Its rector Archpriest Constantino Bussyguin served the Vigil the night before, and on Sunday, served the liturgy with Deacon Cesari Mortari and Sub-deacon John from Sao Paulo. The liturgy was followed by a moleben and a procession of the cross. The parish sisterhood provided a sumptuous lunch.
· 07/09/08 - Holy Liturgy was held in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa, attended by the Most Reverend Bishops Agafangel, Sofroniy, John, Afanasiy, and Georgiy, along with the Reverends Vyacheslav Zaburyan, Vitaliy Morozov, and Aleksandr, and Deacon Vitaliy Taranenko, who was awarded, during the liturgy, the right to wear a double orarion.
After the liturgy, and in accordance with the decision by the PSEA to resume the regular convening of the Council of Russian Eminences, a meeting of the Council was held to discuss common liturgical practises with the new bishops. Several minor divergences were noted and it was agreed to pursue their resolution to achieve full agreement. It was also decided that the next meeting of the Council would take place in the last week of Great Lent, (before the the Entrance of Our Lord into Jerusalem).
That evening, the bishops visited the Convent of St. John.
· A regular meeting of the PSEA took place from September 2-4, 2008, in Odessa. Among other decisons made at the meeting, it was decided to accept two catacomb bishops and their flocks into the ROCA - B. John (Zaitsev) of Buinsk and Volzhsk and B. Afanasiy (Savitsky) of Vologodsk and Velikoustyuzhsk.
· The Most Reverend Agafangel, Bishop of Taurida and Odessa, completed a pastoral visit to Argentina and Brazil in South America on August 21-31, 2008.
· On August 19, 2008, by invitation of the hierarch of the Romanian Old Calendar Church, Metropolitan Vlasie, the Most Reverend Andronik, Bishop of Ottawa and North America, visited the Slatioara monastery in Romania on the occasion of the monastery's patronal feast, the Holy Transfiguration of Our Lord. The service was celebrated by 11 bishops and more than 100 clergy.· 17/08/08 - Fr. Sergey Kriulin was accepted by Bishop Agafangel into the Odessa diocese through the laying on off hands in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa. Fr. Sergey was earlier a member of the clergy of the Russian Orthodox Church (RusOC) jurisdiction of Met. Anthony. Fr. Sergey joined our Church along with his parish, the Church of the Holy Ascension in the city of Koryachiy Klyuch in the Kuban oblast.
· August 8-11, 2008 - "Vityas," an Orthodox\patriotic organization in Russia, held their summer camp on the grounds of the historic park "Borodino," near the village of Borodino on the Koloch river. The children enjoyed various camp activities, while learning more about the famous battle between Napoleon and the Russian army at Borodino in 1812.· On August 4-10, 2008, a conference on church music was held at the Convent of St. John in the town of Egorovka in the Odessa diocese. It was attended by 9 representatives from various parishes in the diocese.
·11/07/08 - An Appeal from the ROCA Assistance Fund. ·At the request of of the ROCA PSEA Chairman, the Most Reverend Agafangel, the Most Reverend Ambrose, Bishop of Methone (Greek Old Calendar Church), travelled to Haiti and on Friday, May 16, 2008, along with Fr. Gregory Williams, elevated Deacon Ambrose to the priesthood at the Church of St. Dorothy in the village of Les Plaines near Port au Prince. Fr. Ambrose will serve our mission in Haiti. http://www.haitiorthodoxe.org/
·A summer camp for children will be organized in the village of Kurilov on the border between the Moscow and Kaluzh oblasts and be held from August 3 to 13, 2008. The spiritual father of the camp this year will be Fr. Valeriy Leonichev. Details are available (with photos) at http://www.rusidea.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1217. We invite all members of our Church to sign up their children at this camp. ·04/07/08 - An Appeal from the ROCA Assistance Fund to all clergy.
·02/07/08 - The Most Reverend Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, officiated at the Holy Liturgy on the occasion of the patronal feast of the Convent of St. John in the village of Egorovka (Odessa diocese).
·On June 22, 2008, during the Holy Liturgy, and pursuant to the decision made at the last meeting of the PSEA, the Most Reverend Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, awarded the privilege of wearing a gold cross to Fr. Aleksandr Sukhov, the rector of the Church of the Protection of the Holy Mother in Dudochkino. On June 29, 2008, Bishop Sofroniy awarded the privilege of wearing a mitre to Archpriest Vladimir Savitsky, the rector of the Church of the New Holy Martyr Grand Duchess Elizabeth in St. Petersburg. ·27/06/08 - Fr.Igor Dubrov will be staying in Bern, Switzerland, July 5 - 13, 2008. During this time, he will be conducting services and Holy Liturgy at a private residence. For further information, contact Andrew, a faithful member of the church, who lives in Switzerland and can be reached at 41787259837.
·20/06/08 - Under the authority of Bishop Andronik, a meeting of the North American District took place in the Church of the Holy Trinity in Astoria, NY. At the meeting, it was decided: to add Fr. Andrew Kencis and D.B. Gontscharow to the editorial staff of the District's official website http://www.rocor.us; to organize symposiums and debates on topics of Orthodoxy; to designate the Church of Blessed Xenia as the Cathedral Church of the ROCA North American District; and to organize a plate collection at all the parishes for the convening of the All-Diaspora Sobor. The next District meeting is scheduled on 19/07/08 at the Tolstoy Foundation. ·14/06/08 -Our website now includes information on the ROCA Assistance Fund. We ask everyone for whom the fate of our Church is important, to help as much as possible in its work and respond to requests for donations for the needs of the Church. ·07/06/08 - At the evening service in the Church of St. Ignatius Brianchaninov in the city of Chadyr-Lung (Republic of Moldavia), Bishop Georgiy of Bolgrad elevated ryaza-hieromonk Joseph (Kaloyev) to wearing the mantiya and with the name of Aleksey, in honor of Royal Marty Aleksey Nikolayevich. ·08/06/08 - The Church of St. Seraphim of Sarov in the city of Voskresenka in the Moscow oblast, along with its pastor Hieromonk Ignatiy (Krutkov), has left the RTOC and joined our Church. Fr. Ignatiy, who was ordained a priest in 2000 by ROCOR(MP) Bishop Mikhail, gave adequate notice to his RTOC bishop of his departure from the uncanonical jurisdiction.
To the Most Reverend Tikhon, Archbishop of Omsk and Siberia, from Hieromonk Ignatiy (Krutkov):
I learned today that on Apr. 27\May 10, 1982, B. Lazarus (Zhurbenko) of blessed memory in his Confession and his promise as a Bishop gave his word before the Holy Gospel to remain true to the ROCOR and sealed it with his signature ("...and in all things to serve always the Synod of Bishops of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia..."). I also learned, along with other facts that bespeak of Archbishop Lazarus belonging to the ROROR hierarchy, that he was considered the ROCOR representative in Russia (Protocol No. 1 of the ROCOR Sobor of Bishops on Apr.25\May8 1990). On this basis, I came to the realization that without the approval of the ROCOR Sobor of Bishops, the creation of the RTOC Synod in July, 2003, was uncanonical and a willful action. Metropolitan Vitaliy (Ustinov) spoke of this in one of his last opinions, when he said that the matter was too important and required a determination at a Sobor. To this day, within the RTOC, I heard only that B. Lazarus was ordained as a bishop of the Catacomb Church and had the right to rule independently on that basis. In actuality, he was ordained to serve the catacomb parishes, though as a member of the ROCOR hierarchy, much as B. Daniel of Erie serves the Old Calendar parishes, while a member of the ROCOR hierarchy. Therefore I notify you that as of this day, I am leaving the ranks of clergy who are subordinate to the unlawlful Synod headed by you. I am extremely hopeful that the RTOC bishops will participate in the Vth All-Diaspora Sobor to work on a Sobor determination of this matter.
Hieromonk Ignatiy (Krutkov)
May 16/29, 2008 ·08/06/08 - In response to a request from a parish meeting and with the approval of Archpriest Valeriy Kravts, the Administrator of the Northern Russia Administrative District, Fr. Valeriy Leonichev has been assigned as the pastor of the Church of the Holy New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia in the town of Salaryev in the Moscow oblast. ·05/06/08 - In the house church of Blessed Xenia of Petersburg in the city of Bolgrad, in the Odessa oblast, the Most Reverend Georgiy, Bishop of Bolgrad, elevated Hierodeacon Dula (Patoska) to the office of priest. ·An account of a visit to the USA by the Most Reverend Agafangel, Bishop of Taurida and Odessa. · 13-15/05/08 -A scheduled meeting of the ROCA PSEA took place in the rectory in Richmond Hill (New York, USA). · Paschal Epistle of His Eminence Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia ·Paschal Epistle of His Eminence Agafangel, Bishop of Taurida and Odessa and ROCA PSEA Chairman. ·Paschal Epistle of His Eminence Andronik, Bishop of Richmond Hill and New York. ·18/04/08 -Archpastoral Epistle of Bishop Andronik of Richmond Hill and New York. · 17/04/08 - A clergy conference took place in the St. Petersburg diocese, under the chairmanship of the ruling bishop, Bishop Sofroniy. A number of diocesan issues were decided, including the naming of the diocesan Father Confessor. The conference took place in the new building, which will also be used regularly for church services.
· 15-16/04/08 - The pastoral retreat of the clergy of the Central Russia Administrative District took place in Voronezh. · 15/04/08 - The ROCA Fund for Assistance has been established and information on its mission and goals will be forthcoming soon. In the meanwhile, Bishop Agafangel has issued the following Ukase:
In accordance with the tradition of the Church Abroad to conduct a collection on Palm Sunday for the needs of the greater church, this Ukase directs all parishes under the control of the ROCA PSEA to continue this deed which benefits us all.
Checks should be made out to the ROCA Assistance Fund and should indicate if they are for a special cause or for the general distribution by the Fund directors. They should be sent to: ROCA Assistance Fund. PO Box 7119, Falls Church, VA 22040 USA. · 03/04/08 - While riding a moped, Hieromonk Methodius crashed into a KAMAZ truck. He has a shattered kneecap, various gashes, severe bruising, and was operated on. We ask for your prayers. · 27/03/08 - A Letter of Condolence from His Eminence Bishop Andronik on the passing of Metropolitan Lavr (ROCOR (MP)). · 25-26/03/08 - The Odessa diocese clergy gathered in Odessa for fasting and communion and conducted a diocesan meeting. · 25/03/08 - An account of a visit of Bishop Andronik and Protodeacon Job to the monastery of the Greek Old Calendar Church in the city of Etna (California, USA) [North American Administrative District] · 07/03/08 - The Church of Holy Prince Vladimir in Canada has joined the North American Adminsitrative Ditrict, along with the pastor Fr. Andrew Kencis. · 04/03/08 - Fr. Victor Dobroff -On the Orthodox Nature of the Teachings of Metropolitan Cyprian of Oropos and Fili on the Church and the Wrongfulness of the Anathema by the ROAC Sobor · 20/02/08 - The following is the contact information for the Most Reverend Andronik, Bishop of Richmond Hill and New York:
The Right Rev. Bishop Andronik - 119-02 94th Avenue, Richmond Hill, NY, USA, 11418.
Tel.: (347) 960 - 7110 Email: email@example.com
[North American Administrative District] · 17/02/08 - An appeal for donations for the renovation of the Administrative Center in Richmond Hill, Queens, New York, USA.[North American Administrative District] · 15/02/08 - Fr. Victor Dobroff - On the Upcoming Elections of the Hierarch and the Supreme Adminsitration of the ROCA · 15/02/08 - Minutes of the Meeting of the ROCA North American Administrative District. · The Winter session of the St. Cyrill & Methodius correspondence theological seminary took place in the rectory of the St. Michael Cathedral in Odessa from January 28 to February 13, 2008. [Odessa Diocese] · 11/02/08 - Fr. Victor Dobroff - The Canonical Status of the PSEA and the Completed Bishop Ordinations. · 08/02/08 - Open Letter to Kn. Bagration[North American Administrative District] · 07/02/08 - A new website, "Beam of Light," can be accessed athttp://lightsbeam.narod.ru. It has sections for: News, History, Laws, and Articles, along with a forum and a guestbook. [Odessa Diocese]
· 03/02/08 - The editing of the Typikon for 2008 has been completed. Please send any corrections, requests, or suggestions to the contact listed on the St. Petersburg diocese website. The Typikon can be accessed in the Downloads section of the website. [St. Petersburg Diocese] · 03/02/08 - In the Church of St. Michael in Odessa, Bishop Agafangel made Georgiy Vladimirovich Storozhetskiy a Reader during Holy Liturgy, then elevated him to Subdeacon and ordained him Deacon. Fr. Georgiy will serve in the Church of St. John of Shanghai in Dneprodzerzhinsk (the rector is Fr. Aleksandr Martinenko).[Odessa Diocese]
· A letter from Princess Irina Sergeyevna Bagration Moukhranskaya to Bishop Gabriel of Manhattan.
· 02/02/08 - An Epistle from the Most Reverend Andronik, Bishop of Richmond Hill and New York to the God-loving flock of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad. · January 26-27, 2008: the Most Reverend Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, visited the Derzhavnaya (Reigning) Mother of God Icon parish in the village of Zhabor in the Porkhovskiy region, Pskov oblast. At the Sunday liturgy, Reader Aleksey Badanov was made a sub-deacon, then ordained a deacon.[St. Petersburg Diocese] · By the grace of God, on January 21, 2008, the Bogoyavlensky monastery in Vyshegorod received legal right to the main building (650 square meters in total) of the monastery. Through the efforts of the brothers, and with donations from others, the main building now contains a chapel, where regular services are held. They greatly need your help financially. See the Russian page for bank account and contact information.
· The Church of St. John of Shanghai in Brooklyn, NY, USA, now has an Internet website:http://rusvera.com. The website includes many photographs showing various events at the parish. · 05/01/08-23/12/07 - The Church of the Holy Equals-to-the-Apostles, Enlighteners of the Slavs, Sts. Cyril and Methodius, in St. Petersburg, joined our Church on the eve of the feast day of the Nativity of Christ. On January 5, 2008, the Most Reverend Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, elevated sub-deacon Aleksandr Smirnov to deacon. On the eve of the feast day of the Nativity of Christ, January 6, 2008, deacon Aleksandr Smirnov was ordained a priest during the Holy Liturgy. At that same Liturgy, sub-deacon John Danilov was elevated to deacon. Both clerics are assigned to the Church of the Holy Equals-to-the-Apostles, Enlighteners of the Slavs, Sts. Cyril and Methodius, in St. Petersburg.[St. Petersburg Diocese]
· The official website of the North American Administrative District can now be accessed at http://russianorthodoxchurchoutsiderussia.org/ Articles - Orthodox Congregations in North America · Nativity Epistle of the Most Reverend Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia · Nativity Epistle of the Most Reverend Andronik, Bishop of Richmond Hill and New York. · The Nativity Epistle of The Most Reverend Agafangel, Bishop of Taurida and Odessa and ROCA PSEA Chairman. · 02/01/08 - Protodeacon Vasiliy Yakimov from Australia has asked the PSEA to join the ROCA.
· 30/12/07 - Bishop Silvano of Luni, the Exarch of Italy for the Holy Synod of Resistance, concelebrated the Holy Liturgy with B. Agafangel in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa. Bishop Silvano visited Odessa accompanied by Protopresbyter Vitaliy, Archpriest Stefan, and Archdeacon Seraphim. After the liturgy, Bishop Silvano presented as a gift holy relics from Martyr Alexander, from the church in Pistoia, Italy.
News from the St. Petersburg diocese:
· 3/16/12/2007 - The Bogoyavlenskiy monastery in Naverezh: His Eminence Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, elevated subdeacon Zosima to deacon during the Holy Liturgy.
6/19/12/2007 - The Bogoyavlenskiy monastery in Naverezh: His Eminence Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia, elevated hierodeacon Savvatiy to hieromonk during the Holy Liturgy.
· 10/23/12/2007 - Bishop Sofroniy, with the blessing of the PSEA, visited the parish of the Church of All Saints in Voronezh, Russia. Bishop Sofroniy elevated pastor Roman Kravts to archpriest during the Holy Liturgy.
· 17/20/12/2007 - The parish of the Protection of the Mother of God (150 people), located in Dudachkino (Volkhovskiy region, Leningrad oblast), was accepted to ROCA on behalf of the PSEA by His Eminence Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia. The parish priest is Fr. Aleksandr Sukhov.
· 19/12/2007 - 01/01/2008 - Naverezh: Monk Cyprian (Medvedev) was accepted to the monastery with the blessing of His Eminence Sofroniy, Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia. · 31/12/07 - The parish of Archangel Michael in the city of Voronezh, Russia, under the pastorship of Archpriest Oleg Mironov, has joined our church.[Central Russian Administrative District]
· 30/12/07 - The parish of St. John of Russia in Ipswich, Massachusetts, USA, under the pastorship of Archpriest Spiridon Snyder, along with Fr. Christopher Johnson, Deacon John Somers, and their parishioners, has joined our church.[North American Administrative District] · 25/12/07 -ROCA clergy and faithful met their ruling bishop, Bishop Andronik (Kotlaroff), at Kennedy Airport. They sang "ispolla eti despota" and presented him with a gift of a bishop's panagia.[North American Administrative District]
· 23/12/07 - The parish of the Nativity of the Mother of God, under the pastorship of Archpriest Nikolay Kovtach, located in the village of Krasilovka in the Novograd-Volynskiy region of the Zhitomir oblast in Ukraine has joined the Odessa diocese. [Odessa Diocese] · The Holy Ascension Orthodox Church in Washington, D.C., USA has moved to a new location, with more room for the faithful, as well as for the parish school, and which will allow for a fuller parish life. The new address and directions can be found on the parish website: http://holyascension.info/ · 18/12/07 - Hegumen Georgiy (Kravchenko), the pastor of the Church of Blessed St. Xenia of Petersburg in the city of Bolgrad, in the Odessa region of Ukraine, has created a website for his parish:http://igym-n.livejournal.com/[Odessa Diocese]
· 16/12/07 - Bishop Agafangel served Holy Liturgy in the Church of the Protection of the Mother of God in the city of Malin, in the Zhitomir region of Ukraine [Odessa Diocese]
Bishop Agafangel, pastor Fr. Vasiliy Demchenko, and the Protection of the Mother of God church choir. · 09.12.07 - Holy Liturgy was held in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa, officiated by 5 bishops: Bishop Agafangel of Taurida and Odessa, Bishop George of Alania, Bishop Ambrose of Methone, Bishop Andronik of Richmond and New York, and Bishop Sofroniy of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia. Hieromonk John (Shmelts) was elevated to Hegumen by Bishop Agafangel during the Liturgy. · A regularly scheduled meeting of the ROCA PSEA was held in the rectory of the Church of St. Michael in Odessa from December 6 through 8, 2007 · 08.12.07 - Hegumen Sofroniy was ordained Bishop of St. Petersburg and Northern Russia by Bishop Agafangel of Taurida and Odessa, Bishop George of Alania, Bishop Ambrose of Methone, and Bishop Andronik in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa.
· 07.12.07 - Archimandrite Andronik was ordained Bishop of Richmond and New York by Bishop Agafangel of Taurida and Odessa, Bishop George of Alania, and Bishop Ambrose of Methone in the Church of St. Michael in Odessa. · Bishop Agafangel was in Greece from November 28 to December 3, 2007, staying at the Old Calendarist monastery of Holy Martyr Cyprian and Martyr Justinian. Bishop Agafangel participated in the work of the Synod at which the "Act of Essential Principles of the Joint Activity of the Greek and Russian Anti-Ecumenists" was signed. Bishop Agafangel also visited other monasteries in Greece. A communal service was held at the cathedral on Sunday, December 2, 2007, presided over by Bishop Cyprian of Oreoi, along with Bishop Agafangel and four other Greek bishops. · 21/11/07 - The website of the Holy Ascension parish in Washington, D.C., USA, now includes a page of photo albums.http://www.holyascension.info/Photo_Albums.html[North American Administrative District] · 10/11/07 - Bishop Agafangel has given his blessing for the formation of a new parish named in honor of the Holy Trinity in North Andover, Massachusetts. Fr. Aleksey Mikrikov has been assigned the pastor. [North American Administrative District] · 05/11/07 - Bishop Agafangel has given his blessing for the formation of two new parishes: one named in honor of the "Pokrovskaya" Mother of God icon in Kherson, Russia (Fr. Valentin Bondar - parish priest); and the other named in honor of the "Semistrelnaya" Mother of God icon in Sudak, Russia, in the Crimea (Fr. Victor Radovsky - parish priest). [Odessa Diocese] · 03/11/07 -Bishop Agafangel blessed the St. Dmitriy of Thessaloniki Church in Odessa and served the first Holy Liturgy in the church.(Odessa Diocese) · 26/10/07 -A Meeting of the North American Administrative District took place. · 27/10/07 - A Letter from Bishop Cyprian of Oreon (of the Holy Synod in Resistance in Greece) to Bishop Agafangel. · 26/10/07 - Bishop Agafangel's comments on "Metropolitan Lavr's Response to Questions from the Editors of the "Vestnik" of the Odessa Theological Seminary". · 14/10/07 - A parish conference was held in Moscow in the Church of the Holy New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia under the chairmanship of the Administrator of the Central Russian District, Archpriest Valeriy Kravitz. At the conference, Reader Aleksandr Khitrov was elected Chairman of the Parish Council, Y.V. Kuznetsov was elected Parish Warden, and Reader Mikhail Malama was elected Parish Treasurer. [Central Russian Administrative District]
· 14/10/07 - Fr. Valeriy Leonichev (of the Moscow oblast) has joined our church from the RusOC.[Central Russian Administrative District] · 08/10/07 -The official Internet site of the St. Petersburg Diocese is now active.(ROCA Diocese of St. Petersburg & Northern Russia) · The second meeting of the ROCA PSCA will take place on December 6 and 7, 2007, in Odessa. · Fr. Sergey Turchik, the rector of our parish in Italy, is currently in the hospital in serious condition. We ask that you pray for his recovery. ·08/09/07.An Internet Journal for the ROCA PSCA debuted, moderated by Bishop Agafangel. ·04/09/07. Hegumen Pakhomiy (Popazov), who currently serves two parishes in the RF, has joined our community. Hegumen Pakhomiy was the spiritual father of Fr. Dimitriy Kaplun, but stopped when Fr. Dimitriy left ROCA and joined the MP. ·31/08/07Bishop Agafangel. A Reply to the Chairman of the RTOC Synod Archbishop Tikhon. ·30/08/07A Letter to Bishop Agafangel from the Chairman of the RTOC SynodArchbishop Tikhon of Omsk and Siberia · 30/08/07The Home Page of the Holy Ascension parish in Washington, D.C., USA is now active [North American Administrative District] ·29/08/07 Bishop Agafangel. A Reply to Archpriest Tarasiy Kravchenko, on his article, “Yet Another Thought About True Unity in the Church” ·Bishop Agafangel. Epistle to all faithful members of the Russian Orthodox Church Abroad. ·The Visit of the Administrator of the North American Administrative District, Archimandrite Andronik, to Jordanville [North American Administrative District] · 08/19/07 - Fr. Vasiliy Zaburyanniy has joined the ranks of the clergy of the[ODESSA DIOCESE] · 18/08/07 A Letterto the Administration of the Society of Revniteli of Met. Anthony (Khrapovistky) of Blessed Memory · 17/08/07 - ROCA PSCA bank accounts opened · 08/08/07 – Fr. Vyacheslav Zaburyanniy has joined the ranks of the clergy of the [ODESSA DIOCESE] · A Letter from the Holy Synod of Chrysostomos II to Bishop Agafangel and the ROCOR faithful and Bishop Agafangel’s response · An account of Bishop Agafangel’s visit to the USA · 07/11/07 – The first meeting of the ROCOR PSCA took place in the Holy Trinity church in Astoria, NY, USA · 07/10/07 – A conference of the ROCOR parish representatives took place in the Holy Trinity church in Astoria, NY, USA